Managed IT Services
Outsourced Business IT Support by Established Professionals
Managed IT Support Can Help Your Business Reduce Costs and Improve Performance
Managed IT support requirements can vary from business to business, including all or parts of your IT equipment and infrastructure. Here at Inventas we offer a range of low risk, flexible and high value Managed IT Support services for you to choose from allowing you to adopt the most suitable solutions as your business grows and changes.
We provide the IT services you require where and when your business needs them.
A Comprehensive Choice of IT Services
- 24/7 system monitoring to keep your IT systems secure, efficient and reliable.
- Service Help Desk Support providing you with access to IT specialists and support technicians.
- Dedicated IT support account manager, to provide impartial advice concerning all aspects of your IT system requirements.
- Support with implementing IT systems upgrades and technology enhancements.
- Disaster recover planning and implementation.
- Data security and back-up services and support.
Guaranteed Support Standards and Response Times
Our Managed IT services are all backed with a formal Service Level Agreement (SLA) guaranteeing you receive the standards of service you have paid for.
Our SLAs are flexible allowing you to choose the right levels of service you need and to suite your level of affordability.
- Help Desk response times from initial call logging time to problem fixes.
- Call logging, tracking and escalation requirements.
- On-site call-out response times and visiting hours.
- Emergency and disaster service arrangements and response times.
Moving to a Managed IT Support Arrangement
If you are considering a move to managed IT Support we can help.
We provide a step by step approach that helps you evaluate, plan and implement your chosen solution.
Step 1: We appoint a dedicated Account manager to work with you to evaluate your options and formulate a plan.
Step 2: Specify the technical and operational requirements of your plan and define your key success criteria.
Step 3: Carry out an audit of existing equipment and processes and map out any changes needed to implement the managed IT services plan.
Step 4: Provide project management and migration support to assist with process and equipment changes.
Step 5: Test the implemented solution against the agreed success criteria.
Step 6: Provide ongoing support and services as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
Make an Enquiry